What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A guide containing recipes for Michael Thurmond’s 6 Week Body Makeover
- Showing you which factors make a recipe eligible for conversion
- Showing you how to calculate recipe portions with confidence
- Teaching you about adjusting the cooking instructions
- Showing you how to modify your own favorite recipes
- Teaching you about reviewing the ingredients
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Recipe Anatomy scores 71.86/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.fatnomore.net/anatomy.shtml, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $9.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: fatnomore.net you’ll also be taken through to fatnomore.net, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)